Fiscal Year 2020 Proposed Budget
Please click on the tab of interest below to expand more information.
The schedule of budget workshops is as follows:
- 11/13/19 – Wednesday – 7:30 PM – Special Meeting - Presentation of Proposed Preliminary Budget Work Session
- The purpose of the special meeting will be to review, discuss and consider the Fiscal Year 2020 Preliminary Proposed Township Budget. No action to approve the budget as proposed will be taken at the special meeting. All interested parties are invited to attend. Any cancellations or changes in schedule will be duly posted and advertised.
- To watch the Presentation of the Proposed Preliminary Budget Work Session video, please click here.
- 11/20/19 – Wednesday – 7:30 PM – Special Meeting - Consider Adoption of the Fiscal Year 2020 Proposed Township Budget
- The purpose of the special meeting will be to consider adoption of the Fiscal Year 2020 Proposed Township Budget. All interested parties are invited to attend.
- Please note, this meeting was tentatively scheduled for November 21, 2019.
- 11/21/2019 - 20 day public comment periods begins
- 12/12/2019 - Thursday - 7:00 PM - Public Hearing - Consideration and Action on FY 2020 Annual Budget and the Tax Levy and Appropriation Ordinance No. 2171
- The Proposed FY 2020 Annual Budget for the Township of Abington is available for public inspection. The ABINGTON TOWNSHIP BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS will hold a special meeting for the purpose of considering and taking action on the Fiscal Year 2020 Proposed Budget and the Tax Levy and Appropriation Ordinance No. 2171. The special meeting will be held on December 12, 2019, at 7:00 p.m., at the Township Building, 1176 Old York Road, Abington, PA 2nd Floor Board Room. The Board of Commissioners will consider for adoption the Fiscal Year 2020 Proposed Budget and will hold a public hearing on and consider for adoption Ordinance 2171 - “Annual Budget of the Township of Abington for the Year 2020 - Tax Levy and Appropriation Ordinance,” adopting the Fiscal Year 2020 Proposed Budget.
All meetings will be open to the public and held in the Board Room of the Abington Township Municipal Building at 1176 Old York Road, Abington, PA 19001. They will also be filmed and televised.
Past years budgets can be found below.
Final Budget Documents
Please click on the year below of interest to expand more information.