May 14, 2020 Board of Commissioners Meeting Information
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS MAY MEETING
MAY 14, 2020, 7:00 PM
The Township of Abington Board of Commissioners regular Board meeting is scheduled for May 14, 2020 at 7:00 PM to consider any and all business that would normally come before the Board of Commissioners, and as further outlined on the agenda. To view the meeting agenda, please click here.
There are two ways for the public to participate in the meeting. Residents access the meeting online by a computer, iPad, iPhone, or Android at https://zoom.us/j/91778210463. This link will enable residents to hear the meeting and see presentations. There will be no video capabilities. Residents, who are unable to join online, can listen to the meeting by calling 1-929-436-2866 and entering the meeting ID number 917-7821-0463 when prompted.
Public comment will be accepted and encouraged in the meeting. To provide public comment, the following steps will need to be taken by the resident to provide his or her comments:
1. When the President calls for public comment, please raise your hand. You can raise your hand in the webinar screen by clicking ‘raise hand’ found in the toolbar. To raise your hand by phone, enter star-nine (*9) on your device. Once the hand icon appears it will notify the administrator of your intention to give comments.
2. When it is your opportunity to provide comments, the Board President will identify the public by reading aloud the name listed or the last four digits of your phone number. Once identified, your microphone will be unmuted by the administrator.
3. Each speaker must abide by the public participation rules of the Township. The Township's public participation rules can be viewed by clicking here.
- Each speaker must provide their first and last name and confirm they are a resident of Abington Township for the public record before beginning their comments.
- Each speaker will be provided three minutes for comments.
4. When the speaker is finished with their comments or exceeds the speaking time, the microphone will be muted, and the next speaker will be identified.
Comments or questions are encouraged to be submitted in advance of the meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org . If a member of the public would like to participate but requires assistance or accommodation, please contact the Township at email@example.com or (267) 536-1099 prior to 10:00 AM on May 14, 2020. The meeting will be recorded and uploaded to www.abingtonpa.viebit.com.
- Meeting Date: May 14, 2020
- Meeting Time: 7:00 PM
- Meeting Agenda
To join the meeting by telephone:
- Meeting telephone number: 1-929-436-2866
- Meeting ID number (to be entered when prompted): 917-7821-0463
To join the meeting by webinar on a computer, iPad, iPhone or Android
- Meeting Link: https://zoom.us/j/91778210463