This page archives our news updates, be sure to check back regularly to see what's worth hearing about in Abington.
You can also like our Abington Township Facebook page for more updates!
Edmund "Ed" R. Micciolo (2/13/1948 - 1/11/2020)
On January 11, 2020, Abington Township and the Roslyn community lost one of its greatest ambassadors, Edmund “Ed” R. Micciolo.
Mr. Micciolo joined the Abington family in 1972 and was an integral piece of the Township into 2020, serving 47 years to the community he so loved. Who Ed was as a person and what he contributed as an employee is woven into the fabric of what is Abington Township for all time.
We give our condolences to his entire family at this deeply sorrowful and difficult time. Please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers. Relatives and friends are invited to the following services:
Friday, January 17, 2020:
- Viewing from 6:00 – 8:00 PM at Angelone Funeral Home, Inc. located at 501 N. Easton Road, Willow Grove, PA 19090
Saturday, January 18, 2020:
- All of the below services will be held at Queen of Peace Church located at 820 North Hills Avenue, Ardsley, PA 19038
- Viewing from 9:00 – 9:45 AM
- Funeral Mass beginning at 10:00 AM
- Military Honors beginning at 11:00 AM
For more information, please visit https://www.angelonefuneralhome.com/obituary/edmundo-micciolo.