Special Meeting, Land Use Committee
- Date: 06/08/2020 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Webinar
PUBLIC NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING
LAND USE COMMITTEE
June 8, 2020 at 6:00 PM
The Township of Abington’s Land Use Committee will hold a special meeting on June 8, 2020 at 6 PM by webinar to discuss a resolution on outdoor dining and any and all business that may come before the Committee, and as further outlined on each agenda, which is available on the Township’s website at http://www.abingtonpa.gov/agendas.
There are two ways for the public to participate in the meeting. Residents can access the meeting online by a computer, iPad, iPhone, or Android at https://zoom.us/j/97593672796. This link will enable residents to hear the meeting and see presentations. There will be no video capabilities. Residents, who are unable to join online, can listen to the meeting by calling 1-929-436-2866 and entering the meeting ID number 975-9367-2796 when prompted.
Public comment will be accepted and encouraged in the meeting. To provide public comment, the following steps will need to be taken by the resident to provide his or her comments:
1. When the host calls for public comment, please raise your hand. You can raise your hand in the webinar screen by clicking ‘raise hand’ found in the toolbar. To raise your hand by phone, enter star-nine (*9) on your device. Once the hand icon appears it will notify the administrator of your intention to give comments.
2. When it is your opportunity to provide comments, the host will identify the public by reading aloud the name listed or the last four digits of your phone number. Once identified, your microphone will be unmuted by the administrator.
3. Each speaker must abide by the public participation rules of the Township. The Township's public participation rules can be viewed by clicking here.
- Each speaker must provide their first and last name and confirm they are a resident of Abington Township for the public record before beginning their comments.
- Each speaker will be provided three minutes for comments.
4. When the speaker is finished with their comments or exceeds the speaking time, the microphone will be muted, and the next speaker will be identified.
Additional information regarding access to the public meeting is available on the Township’s website, as listed herein. Comments or questions are encouraged to be submitted to email@example.com no later than 4 PM of the meeting date. If a member of the public would like to participate but requires assistance or accommodation, please contact the Township at firstname.lastname@example.org or (267) 536-1099 prior to 10:00 AM on June 7, 2020. A recording of the meeting shall be made available on the Township’s website at www.abingtonpa.gov.
- Web link: https://zoom.us/j/97593672796
- Phone Number: 1-929-436-2866
- Meeting ID: 975-9367-2796