Comprehensive Plan Development Team Meeting
- Date: 05/26/2020 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Webinar
ABINGTON TOWNSHIP BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
COMPREHENSIVE PLAN DEVELOPMENT TEAM
May 12, May 26, June 9, June 23, 2020
The Township of Abington’s appointed Comprehensive Plan Development Team will hold public meetings on the following dates: May 12, 2020, May 26, 2020, June 9, 2020, and June 23, 2020 at 6:00 PM to discuss their work on the Township’s update to the Comprehensive Plan.
There are two ways for the public to participate in the meeting. Residents can access the meeting online, by a computer, iPad, iPhone or Android at https://zoom.us/j/97988050546. This link will enable residents to hear the meeting and see presentations. There will be no video capabilities. Residents, who are unable to join online, can listen to the meeting by calling 1-929-436-2866 and entering the meeting ID number 979 8805 0546 when prompted.
Public comment will be accepted and encouraged in the meeting. To provide public comment, the following steps will need to be taken by the resident to provide his or her comments:
1. When the host calls for public comment, please raise your hand. You can raise your hand in the webinar screen by clicking ‘raise hand’ found in the toolbar. To raise your hand by phone, enter star-nine (*9) on your device. Once the hand icon appears it will notify the administrator of your intention to give comments.
2. When it is your opportunity to provide comments, the host will identify the public by reading aloud the name listed or the last four digits of your phone number. Once identified, your microphone will be unmuted by the administrator.
3. Each speaker must abide by the public participation rules of the Township. The Township's public participation rules can be viewed by clicking here.
- Each speaker must provide their first and last name and confirm they are a resident of Abington Township for the public record before beginning their comments.
- Each speaker will be provided three minutes for comments.
4. When the speaker is finished with their comments or exceeds the speaking time, the microphone will be muted, and the next speaker will be identified.
Additional information regarding access to the public meeting and public comment is available on the Township’s website as listed herein. If a member of the public would like to participate but requires assistance or accommodation, please contact the Township at (267) 536-1099. A recording of the meeting shall be made available on the Township’s website at http://www.abingtonpa.gov/vision2035.
- Web link: https://zoom.us/j/97988050546
- Phone Number: 1-929-436-2866
- Meeting ID: 979 8805 0546